Well, less than three weeks now before I leave Cornwall  and head off to the Lot-et-Garonne.
I have been looking at my blog and feeling guilty for not writing anything! But I really have had a lot to sort out before the move.
My dogs passports check! My passport check! My ferry tickets check! My car serviced check! My furniture van booked check! The list goes on, and I won't bore you, but these are the most important things to have booked well in advance.

I must get out into the garden to do some weeding, I have people coming around tonight to view my home which I will be letting .
And when I write this I have a lump in my throat! my home, I know every crook and cranny of this house.
 The garden which is a joy and has lifted my spirits so many times.
And lovely neighbours who have been there when I needed them.
Why am I going? I am going because I want a different experience, I am going because I want to meet new people, I am going because I know in my heart it's where I need to be.
How long who knows, but unless I give it a go I will always wounder what if??
I am also incredibly  excited about the whole prospect of moving to another country although I had also forgotten how incredibly stressful the whole process is..

Well I better get back to the packing and dismantling of beds.

Abiento

Comments

Popular Posts