Thoughts

I should be writing about a recipe I have only put one post on since moving here.
I also have not been well since moving to France, and I have been feeling a little homesick!
But that is all about to change and I will get back to blogging about food and our time in France.
In the mean time here's  a couple of pictures of our new life.

This is the area that we have cleared for our veg patch.

And this is what it looks like now.
We still have 3 more raised beds to make, the soil is very heavy and the land has not had anything done to it for years.
We have dug a trench for our runner beans and filling it with a layer of newspapers and the veg waste from kitchen ready for next spring.
It will be a lot smaller than our plot back in Cornwall, as at the moment we are renting until we decide to find somewhere to buy.


HAPPY NEW YEAR
BON FETE


See you next year.
Paula
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts